Blizzard Lighting PUCK Unplugged (Blizzard Puck RGB Unplugged)
Battery Powered Blizzard Puck RGB (up to 20hrs of battery life)
What the Puck?
Now, the Blizzard PUCK RGB and Blizzard PUCK RGBA are available without the
Re-chargeable battery with 8 to 20 hours of battery life (depending on the
colors used). It only takes about five hours to charge, but if you forget you
can always use them as a standard Blizzard Puck by flipping the switch and
plugging them in.
Plus, if you already have the corded version, these will match up perfectly!
They have the exact same specs....Blizzard just added an awesome battery.
The Blizzard Puck Unplugged RGB – Fight The Power!
The Puck: Unplugged™ builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use
of the original Puck™ by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery
system which allows the user to the flexibility to operate their light fixture
without AC power for up to 20 hours. The Puck: Unplugged™ also powers our
wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power supplies,
making a complete wireless fixture affordable, scalable and super easy to use!
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control
panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for
The Puck: Unplugged RGB features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it
works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy
controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows
total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes,
display invert and service hour readout.
• High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for
up to 20 hours!
Weight & Dimensions
• RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means
you can truly use The Puck in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Length 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Width 3.75 inches (63.5 mm)
• Height 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Weight 4.5 lbs (2.05 kg)
• Operating Voltage 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse 3A 250V
• Power Consumption 20W
• LED 144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue 100K hrs.
• Beam Angle 21 degrees
• 32 degree field
• Luminous Intensity 3,920 Lux @ 1m
• Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels 3 or 6 (User Selectable)
• Input 3-pin XLR Male
• Output 3-pin XLR Female
Other Operating Modes
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active,
• Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
• Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion, 11.1V 8.0Ah with built-in protection circuit.
• Fixture: 2-year limited warranty.
• Battery: 1-year limited warranty covering failure only.