The ADJ 12P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs.
The ADJ 12P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue.
12P HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 6 units (110V) or 13 units (240V) together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
The ADJ 12P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
If you like the ADJ 12P Hex, make sure to also check out the ADJ 18P Hex IP
American DJ 12P Hex Par Specifications
• Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 12 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
• Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• 7 Built-In Programs
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 5 selectable Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
• Power linkable via IEC power cables. (6x 12P Hex’s Max @ 110V, 13x 12P Hex’s Max @ 240V
• Light Source: 12x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 150W total (All LED's @ Full On)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 110-250V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75” x 10” x 5.5”/ 298 x 249 x 136mm
• Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.9 kgs