Save time with a lighting design, documentation and visualization software that is both easy to learn and rewarding to use!
Capture is a native Mac OS X and Windows application that lets you work with the lighting, video, laser, moving scenery and water elements of a show.
Where Capture truly excels is at its ease of use and ability to seamlessly allow switching between design, documentation and visualization oriented tasks. This provides an unprecedented level of flexibility and ability to support any type of design process and also encourages trying out new workflows.
• Number of DMX Universes: 1
• Record, Playback and Render Still Snapshots in High Resolution
• Import Models via SKP, 3DS & OBJ Files with Layers, Groups and Materials
• Full AtlaBase Library with On-Demand Addition of Missing Items
• Laser feeds from LaserAnimation and Pangolin: 1
• Video Playbacks from Local File: 1
• Paperwork - Create Plots, Reports & Print
• Video Streams from CITP/MSEX or Green Hippo Media Servers
• Import Models via DXF & DWG Files with Layers and Groups
• Record, play back and render movie snapshots to video files
• Create Stand-Alone Presentation Executables with Snapshots
• Motion Controlled Cameras & Scenery using DMX and Kinesys K2
• DMX Controlled Water Jet Effects: 10
• Mac OS X Users: Mac OS X 10.9 or later will be required.
• Windows Users: 64-bit Windows 7 or later will be required.
(If you are running a Windows 32-bit installation your Windows license covers you for 64 bits as well, but a full reinstallation of Windows is required.)
Download Demo Version of Capture ATLAS™ Software Here