The Entour Ice is a tour-grade low-lying fog machine that creates a thick cloud of smoke that stays close to the floor when used with dry ice. It comes in a road case with casters and features DMX and other on-board controls, a motorized dry ice basket that drops into the water and a low water level sensor that automatically shuts off the pump.
• Professional low-lying fog machine with road case and heavy-duty casters
• Locking tank with motorized dry ice basket system
• Massive fog output of 550 Sq M / 5920 Sq ft.
• Dual element heating system
• 4-section electronic temperature control system
• Average run time: 5 minutes
• Requires dry ice and water
• Water Level Sensor: pump automatically turns off when water is too low
• Dry ice consumption: 12 kg/ 3.5 min
• On-board LED display with 6 button control
• Water drain valve: recessed for protection located lower-front of case
• 10-hour holding time of cooler box
• Operating Modes: 3
• Operating Modes: built-in timer, manual, or DMX control
• DMX Channel Modes: 3
• DMX Channels: 1 Ch, 2 Ch, or 6 Ch
• DMX Input/Output: 3- pin & 5-pin
• Power Inputs: 2x powerCON
• Max Ambient Temperature: 104 ℉ | 40 ℃
• Max Surface Temperature: 140 ℉ | 60 ℃
• Max Water Temperature: 80., 75., 70., 65.
• Initial heat time: 90 min @ 120V/ 45 min @ 230V
• Power Voltage: 120V~230VAC / 50/60Hz (non-switchable)