American DJ Flat Par QWH12X (ADJ Flat Par Q WH 12X)
Take your color mixing to the next level with the American DJ Flat Par QWH12X professional “low profile” LED fixture. It features twelve 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a White LED to get the hard to achieve true cool white.
The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The Flat Par QWH12X has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 44 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QWH12X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 80-Watts of power per fixture.
• Ultra bright slim fixture with 12x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW- Red, Green, Blue & White)
• Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Low profile case design
• Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
• 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
• 44 built-in Color Macros
• Color strobe effect
• Flicker Free
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 40-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
• 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 7 units)
• Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 80W max
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.5” / 328x280x115mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg.
• ETL approved