Take your color mixing to the next level with the ADJ Flat Par QWH5XS professional “low profile” LED fixture. It features five 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as white to be able to create true white as well as pastel colour hues.
The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The Flat Par QWH5XS has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 15 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), sideways IEC AC IN and OUT rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QWH5XS LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 34-Watts of power per fixture.
Ultra bright slim fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW- Red, Green, Blue & White)
- Included Snoot Frame helps limit unwanted light exposure
- Unique “sit flat” design – sideways Power & DMX Ins/Outs , intelligently designed so the unit can be set -lat on the ground or set inside truss-
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGBW shadows
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- LED Pulse & strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 25-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (sideways In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Sideways IEC AC IN/OUT outlets to daisy chain power (up to 18 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 34W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.5” / 272x230x115mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.