Arkaos Grand VJ 2.0 Standard (ADJ Grand VJ 2.0)
Manipulate, trigger and mix video clips with sound, animated text strings or live cameras in much the same way as mixing music to create a spectacular audiovisual show. GrandVJ can mix up to 8 layers with a vast library of video effects, transitions and sound driven visual generators.
The A/B crossfading mode with independent preview makes it incredibly flexible to perform live, and the Browser Preview feature lets you preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before sending them to the output, just like a DJ previews his next track in his headphones.
GrandVJ runs on both PC and Mac and accepts all common video and image formats. Its intuitive interface lets you turn your keyboard into a super controller for zipping through the functions. Need more? GrandVJ's learn mode makes it a breeze to set up any MIDI controller and with support for the network based OSC protocol you can even control GrandVJ with an iPhone or an iPad. Hook it up and start the show!
• GrandVJ 2.0 Software CD
• Video Content DVD
NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 2.0
• New, improved user interface
• Specific parameters panel lock for Effects, Position / size and Mixing
• 6 new effects, 1 new transition
• Better multi-threading and support for latest video codecs
• Support for audio files playback
• New software registration system supporting machine deauthorization
• Powerful video-mixing software
• No-limit performance and production
• State of the art multi-threaded hardware accelerated graphical engine
• A unique, easy-to-control, customizable interface
• Dual synth / mixer mode
• Receives sound and MIDI from any audio sequencer compatible with VST plug-ins
• Mixer mode with A/B deck and independent preview
• Browser Preview feature allowing to preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before displaying them in the output window
• Real-time access to all mixing parameters
• Full MIDI / keyboard mapping of all mixing parameters
• Bidirectional communication with controllers supporting generic MIDI feedback
• Support for ReWire
• Support for Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol mapping
• Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
• Multi-screen support with Soft Edging
• Automated Video Generators
• Alpha Channel support in images and videos
• Upgraded Effects Library, with more than 40 effects
• 37 transitions, each featuring 4 parameters plus a fade time
• High-resolution output
• Support of most common media formats including Quicktime, Mpeg 2, Mpeg4, Mkv, Vob, Windows Media, and Flash text & animations with ActionScript3
• Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
• Multiple camera support
• Hardware accelerated video engine
• Takes advantage of multi-core CPU
• Compatibility with Mac and PC and all MIDI controllers
• OS: Windows™ XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
• Processor: Intel™ Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz.
• RAM: 4GB.
• Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up), DirectX™ 9 Ext. (and up).
• OS: Mac OS X 10.6 (and up).
• Processor: Any Intel™ Mac, Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz recommended.
• RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended.
• Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up).
• Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: Intel™ HD 3000 minimum, AMD HD 5XXX series or nVidia GeForce 9XXX series recommended.
• Free Space: 80MB - 1.5GB depending on the installer options.
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov