Over 10 years ago, Mister Kool became one of the leading, affordable, yet portable, low-lying professional fog machines on the market. Now with a more powerful heater (700W) and only a 3 minute warm-up time, the American DJ Mister Kool II continues to helping staging and effects professionals with an effective, yet affordable solution to create low-lying fog.
The American DJ Mister Kool II works with water based fog fluid and ice cube to chill fog and keep it low to the ground. The Mister Kool fog machine also includes a water drainage system with a valve, plastic hose and plastic water collection bag. This is used to collect the water formed by the melted ice. Order the ADJ Mister Kool II from KPODJ today!
Mister Kool Fog Machine Features/Specifications:
Low-lying fog stays low to the ground–similar to a dry ice effect
• Uses standard water based fog juice and ice cubes
• No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
• Includes ADJ VFTR13 12-foot wired remote with On/Off, continuous and manual buttons, plus interval and duration output potentiometers
• The Mister Kool fog machine is perfect for Halloween FX and theatrical events
• Load up to 4 pounds of ice in the chiller box
• Water drainage valve system allows for easy clean-up. Water drains directly into the
provided plastic bag.
• Power On/Off switch
• Heater: 700W
• Warm up Time: 3 Minutes
• Output: 3,000 cubic feet per minute
• Mister Kool Fog Machine Fluid Consumption: 90ml/min
• Fog fluid container: 0.8 Liter (external)
• 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz (non switchable)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 11.75” x 10.25” / 460 x 300 x 262 mm
• Weight: 19 lbs. / 9kg
Recommended fog juice for the American DJ Mister Kool II: Kool Fog (dense fog juice); F4L Premium, F1L Premium
read or post a question