American DJ Par Z100 5K (ADJ Par Z100 5K)
The ADJ Par Z100 5K is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 5700K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The ADJ Par Z100 5K allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle. Order the American DJ Par Z100 5K today.
ADJ Par Z100 5K Features:
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
• Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
• Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
• Strobe effect (25Hz max)
• Flicker Free Operation
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
• Run all night – No duty cycle
ADJ Par Z100 5K Specifications:
• 100 Watt COB Cool White LED (5700K)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• LUX: 7874 (9˚); 4900 (15˚); 2467 (20˚); 1397 (25˚); 896 (30˚)
• CRI: 90
• Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
• PWM frequency:1200Hz
• DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
• powerCON In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
• Control protocol: DMX-512
• 2 DMX Channels
• Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5” x 10.75” x 10.75” / 491 x 272 x 273mm
• Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.4kg.