The Saber Spot RGBW is a compact Pinspot with smooth RGBW color mixing from one 15W 4-in-1 Quad LED, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, 64 built-in color macros, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button DMX display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a razor sharp 4-degree beam angle.
The Saber Spot RGBW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
• Compact LED Pinspot with ACL lens for a tight, razor sharp beam
• 4-button LED display on rear panel
• Scissor bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color
• Flicker-free operation for film and television
• 9 built-in Color Macros
• Color strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 4-degree
• 15-Watt LED (4-in-1) Quad RGBW LED
• 11 DMX Channel modes: 3/4/4/5/6/6/8/8/9/11/12 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Static Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto Run Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
• Power Draw: 14W max
• Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
• 3-pin XLR In/Out pigtails
• powerCON In/Out
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5” x 6.75” x 3.5”/ 88 x170 x 87mm
• Weight: 2.6 lbs. /1.2 kgs.