The T4 is a 4 channel chaser. The T4 can be set to run in audio or chase mode. The audio mode will trigger the chase pattern to the rhythm of the beat. Chase mode will chase without requiring an audio signal. The T4 is deigned to run par cans, pin spots, and other small fixture. You may draw a total of 6.3A from the controller. Each channel can draw up to 5A per a channel. Plug your fixtures into the Edison sockets on the sides of the T4. After plugging your fixtures into the T4 plug the T4 into a standard grounded wall outlet. Select your operation mode and turn the T4 on. Remember that if you select the audio operation mode the T4 will not chase until it receives an audio signal.
• T4 model features timed chase - 1 - 10 minutes
• Instant Sound-to-light chase
• 4 channel chase controller
• 4 Standard Edison 3-prong plugs (1 per channel)
• Timed, Audio or Chase modes switch
• Audio mode: chase patterns are executed by the sound of music
• Chase mode: chase patterns are controlled by the speed knob
• Speed knob: controls chases from slow to fast
• Built-in microphone
• Power switch
• L.E.D. channel indicators
• Specially designed hanging bracket makes the T4 easy to hang on a light stand
• Maximum output 500W per channel
• Dimensions: 8" x 5 1/2" x 2"
• Available in 120V or 220V operation