The ADJ Warlock is a unique, compact moonflower effect featuring a barrel mirrored scanner and a Philips® Platinum MSD 2R discharge lamp. It features 12 Gobos + spot, 12 Colors + White, 8 DMX Channels, 6 built-in programs, 180° pan / 360° tilt continuous barrel rotation, and a 28 degree beam angle.
The ADJ Warlock is a unique, compact moonflower effect featuring a barrel mirrored scanner and a Philips® Platinum MSD 2R discharge lamp.
It also features 12 Gobos + Spot, 12 Colors + White, and a built-in secondary rotation mirror, creating stunning 360-degree lighting effects.
The eco-friendly, 132-watt Philips® Platinum 2R boasts an output comparable to a 300-watt discharge fixture, plus a 6,000 hour life with a maximum power draw of 202W.
• Compact Barrel Mirrored Scanner with a bright Philips® Platinum MSD 2R source
• 3 Operational Modes: DMX control, Show Mode, & Sound Active
• 8 DMX Channels
• 6 Built-in Programs
• 12 colors + white w/ Split Colors
• 12 Fixed Gobo Patterns + Spot & Gobo Shake
• Reflector Rotation Mirror produces a 360-degree rotation
• Independent gobo and color wheels
• Gobo scroll mode
• Beam Angle: 28 Degrees
• 180° pan / 360° tilt continuous barrel rotation
• Shutter: Strobe & Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• Power consumption: 202W
• 3-pin XLR In/Out
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 3 @ 110V and 6 @ 230V)
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Lamp: Philips® MSD Platinum 2R discharge 132W, 8,000˚K – 6,000 hr. average long life
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.25” x 20.25” x 14”/ 512 x 516 x 354mm
• Weight: 22 lbs. / 10kgs