The DNG-250 Low Fog Generator is the complete ground fog effect solution from a fully self-compacted unit with wheels and handles to stand against tough transport. The effects produced is virtually indistinguishable from that which is created by dry ice.
Distinctively from other products currently on the market, it creates low fog straight from machine's nozzle. This makes it far more efficient and convenient without any hassles of CO2 installations. It is operator-friendly as there are no external controls on the machine. Simply plug the unit and place the 3M fog conducting hose (for remote dispersion) and operate it like a normal fog machine.
With powerful compressor and aluminum heater block, 3 variable fog output can be selected from a tiny cloud to the thickest fog with fastest heat-up time of 8 minutes. It is fully controllable via a LCD DMX 512 controller allowing the operator to set the volume control and timing precisely. Furthermore, the after-service maintenance is trouble-free as the compressor and the heater are in two different contained locations.
Electricity is saved due to high efficient power control system and superior ventilation, thus permitting the fogger to operate at optimal low-level temperature. The 10-liter tank also offers non-stop power enables extended use between refills. With built-in low-noise fan system which can spread the dense cloud of low-lying fog evenly with proper distance; Certainly an impressive effect for theatrical and studio applications where noise level should be minimized.
• Refrigerant : R- 404A, 1.76 Ib (0.8kg)
• Start current : 240V / 36.1A
• Rated power : 240V / 1600W
• Warm-up time : 240V / 8 minutes (approx.)
• Fluid consumption : 100 ml / min (100% output)
• Fluid tank capacity : 10L (2.64gal)
• Compatible fluid : Antari FLL-10 Low Fog Effects Fluid
• Ambient temp. range : 5C - 40C ( 41F - 104 F)
• Control : DMX 512, Manual and Timer Mode
• DMX channels : 1 Channel
• Optional accessories : FDNG-250 Flightcase
• Dimension : L 780 W 608 H 715 mm
• Weight : 130 Kg (286.60 lbs)
read or post a question