Antaris new Z-Series II, Z-1500II is the results of rigorous research and development being conducted to enhance its machine lifetime, stability and reliability. Because of its compact size and durable appearance, this new fogger provides significant advantages in wider applications where great volumes of fog output is critical.
The Z-1500II saves up to 25% of the electricity of its predecessor. This efficient power control system allowing the fogger to operate at low level temperatures. These cutting edge features including a heater pipe made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer. The heater element is enormously powerful and robust which generates great volumes of fog output in a steady and silent extrusion without leaving any residue inside.
An electronic low fluid detector with Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) is also installed which automatically cuts off the pump power and stop pumping when running-out of fluid. Z-1500II has a built-in dual DMX-512 interface and can be controlled remotely with a digital display control module.
• 1500-Watt Heater
• ECO II advanced thermal control system with remote temperature control
• Unicore technology
• DMX onboard with DMX channel display
• Output: 20,000 cu.ft/min
• Tank Capacity: 6 Liter
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 12 Min. / Liter (100% output)
• Remote Included: Z-20 (Timer Control Module)
• Optional Remotes: Z-30 (Wireless Remote)
• Weight: 24 lbs. / 14 Kg
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 9.75” x 7” / 688x285x188mm
• ETL Listed (U.S. & Canada)