Around 25% electricity is saved due to its high efficient power control system allowing the fogger to operate at a low-level temperature. These cutting-edge features includes a heater pipe made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer. This heater element is enormously powerful and robust. The Z-3000II generates a high volume of fog output in a steady and silent extrusion without leaving any residue inside. A built-in electronic low fluid detector automatically reduces pump power which stops pumping when running-out of fluid. Z-3000II has a built-in dual DMX interface and can be controlled remotely with a digital display control module. DMX connection operates with either a 3 or 5 pin connector.
- Power: AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 3,000W
- Output: 40,000 cu.ft/min
- First Heat-Up Time: 12 min.
- Tank Capacity: 6 Liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 5 min/Liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (LCD Timer Remote)
- Optional Remote: Z-30 (LCD Wirelss Remote)
- Weight: 19.9 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L735 x W310 x H192
- ETL Listed