If you love all the features of the SkyBox™ EXA, but prefer your lights with a bit more curves, then Colorise™ Sky is the perfect match for you!
Just like our other Colorise™ fixtures, the Colorise™ Sky is super bright, loaded with features, and as quiet as a church mouse due to its fanless, convection cooled housing design. But what makes this fixture extra special is the addition of an internal Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system. With this Colorise™ product you can go cordless, wireless, and noiseless!
Colorise™ Sky fixtures come fitted with 7* 15W high output 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs with a 25° beam angle, and also features our own, built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver, which can flawlessly support both Skywire™ and W-DMX™ wireless DMX signal types for ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability.
Users can control Colorise™ Sky fixtures in master/slave using either 4/5/6/7/9 or 12-channels of DMX, and it has an easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
There are 5 built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel. Users can also program and store up to 3 of their own 20 scene programs, which can also be accessed in DMX mode. Scenes may consist of custom colors, strobe effects, color fades, or even insert any of its built-in programs with separate speed control settings.
Other remarkable features of Colorise™ Sky fixtures include their many built-in preset colors + white color temperature settings, variable electronic dimmer & strobe, menu key lock, flicker-free constant-current LED driver, color calibration settings, 2 sound active modes (color and white strobe only), and multiple 32-bit dimming curve settings.
Colorise™ Sky fixtures come equipped with dual mounting brackets, industry standard PowerCON® compatible power connections, and 3/5-pin DMX.
• 7x 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (user selectable Skywire™ or W-DMX™)
• Natural convection cooled, totally silent operation
• Variable electronic dimmer and strobe
• Auto mode, custom programs, and sound active in standalone and M/S
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Virtual color wheel effect via DMX
• 25 degree beam angle
• User selectable 4/5/6/7/9 or 12-channel DMX modes
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
• LED control panel with 4* touch sensitive buttons
• User selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Control panel key lock feature
• 3/5-pin male input and 3/5-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
Power Consumption: 42W, .61A, PF: .59
7x 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV, 100,000 hours
25 degree beam angle
Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 4/5/6/7/9 or 12-channel
Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
AnyFi™ Wireless Receiver
Frequency Hopping W-DMX™ Protocol
Skywire™ 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 6/7 frequency groups
Less Than 5ms Latency
Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Capacity: 25.9V / 6.6A
Duration (full on): 3hrs
Charge Time: 4hrs
Weight & Dimensions
10.7” (272.1 mm) x 5.6” (141.4 mm) x 12.1” (307.9 mm)
Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs