Taking it to the MAX!
Gotta have it brighter, faster, stronger, longer? Then you gotta have the G-Max150. With an eyeball-ripping 150-watt LED light source and a bag filled with lighting goodies, G-Max150 is built to impress, and do it for less!
Gobos? How about two wheels, each with 7 gobos, including 7 rotating, indexing and interchangeable. Glass? You bet! We've got 4 of them installed and ready to rock. We even throw two extra gobos - so you can change things up when you're feeling saucy.
Wanna break things up a little? Do it all with G-Max's 3-facet AND 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try G-Max's frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then blow 'em out of the water with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from G-Max's smooth, multi-mode iris.
Did we mention speed? We didn't call it G-Max on accident. That's "Max" as in "Maximum speed and performance," my friend. We've got 3-phase steppers under the hood for 540° pan in 2.2 seconds, and 270° tilt in under 1.2 seconds. An that's silent speed, son. G-Max's speed sensitive fans are as quiet as they come.
Then there's G-Max's multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you.
Still want more? Try on a full color LCD display menu system for size. We think you'll like the way it fits. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, POWERCON™-compatible power connections and 3 and 5-pin DMX. We've ot you covered.
Sure, there are other fixture out there that have "G" in the name, but this one ends with Max! Nothing beats the Max... Nothing!
• Single 150w white LED light source
• 16-bit smooth P&T resolution
• Pan: 540° Tilt: 270° with 3-phase motors
• Automatic pan/tilt position correction
• User selectable 21/23/24-channel DMX modes
• 7 colors + open color wheel with half-colors
• 2 gobo wheels, 1 static/1 rotating both with 7 gobos + open
• 3/8-facet dual prism with variable speed and direction
• 0-100% linear LED dimmer
• Extremely silent cooling fans
• 3-pin and 5-pin male/female input and outputs
• PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• 150w White Luminus LED
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 21/23/24
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• Beam Angle: 15 degree
• Pan: 540 degree
• Tilt: 270 degree
• Operating Voltage 90-260VAC, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption 119W, 1.58a, pf:.61
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 15 inches (380 mm)
• Width: 10.2 inches (260 mm)
• Height: 18.9 inches (480 mm)
• Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
|Order Value||Term Length||APR|
|$50-699.99||3, 6 or 12 Months||Interest-Bearing|
|$700+||3, 6 Months||0% (Qualified Customers)|
|3, 6, 12 or 18 Months||Interest-Bearing|