BRAND CLOSEOUT: Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting Liquidation Sales
-No Returns: All Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting sales are final.
-We cannot guarantee "Factory Warranty" support, so we recommend buying a "3 Year" or "5 Year" warranty with this purchase.
Blizzard Lighting HotBox RGBW (Blizzard Hot Box Q7W)
They're so cool, they're HOT!
The box... one of the most useful, time tested, and attractive 3-dimensional shapes ever created is once again new and improved!
Just like its big brother the RokBox, the HotBox also offers cutting-edge 4-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rock solid super-cool aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs, but in an even more compact/portable cute little package! It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets)!
The HotBox RGBW and HotBox RGBA both put out a ton of light with 7x 10-watt 4-in-1 LEDs, and their user selectable 3/4/5/8 or 9 DMX channel modes allow them to work great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You'll have full control of color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming, and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The HotBox also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Add some sizzle to your light show with the HotBox!
• RGBW/RGBA color mixing via 7x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-250VAC, 40-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 2A 250V
• Power Consumption: 47W, .68A
• Power Factor: .55
• LED: 7x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/4/5/8/9
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• HSV (3-Ch), RGB(A/W) (4-Ch), RGB(A/W) + Dimmer (5-Ch) & Extended (8-Ch/9-Ch)
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 5 inches (127 mm)
• Width: 4 inches (101.6 mm)
• Height: 5 inches (127 mm), 7.25 inches w/brackets
• Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.