Blizzard Lighting Kontrol-5 Skywire (Blizzard Control 5 with built-in Wireless DMX)
The Blizzard Lighting Kontrol5 Skywire is the well loved Kontrol 5 DMX controller with a built-in wireless DMX transmitter.
The perfect compact DMX controller to compliment any LED lighting fixtures
with 3/4/5-channel modes. Its 5 conveniently labeled red, green, blue, white and
amber sliders make for ultra easy color-mixing control!
The Kontrol 5 will allow you to control up to 16 fixtures composed of 10 channels each and up to 16 programmable scenes. Its sixteen chase banks can contain up to 200 steps composed of saved scenes or manual inputs in any order. Programs can be triggered by music, automatically or manually. Plus, all chases can be executed at the same time.
On the surface of the Kontrol 5, you will find various programming tools such as 5 RGBAW/universal channel sliders, quick access fixture and scene buttons, and an LED display indicator for easier navigation of controls and menu functions.
• DMX512/1990 Standard
• Controls 16 fixtures of up to 10 channels, 160 channels total
• 16 preset scene/color banks, 8 per page
• Record up to 16 chases with up to 200 scenes per chase
• 5 sliders for direct control of channels
• Built-in microphone for music mode
• Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
• DMX out: 3-pin XLR
• LED information display
• Blackout function and instant strobe with variable speed fader
• USB Backup/Restore of Data
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 160
• Output 3-pin XLR
• LED information display panel
USB Data Format
• USB Specification: 1.0
• Disk Format: FAT16 / FAT32 ONLY
• Maximum Disk Size: 4GB
• 9-12 VDC, .3A (From included power supply)
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 10.2 inches (255 mm)
• Width: 5.6 inches (142 mm)
• Height: 2.75 inches (69.5 mm)
• Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.5 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty.