• 288 x 0.5-watt Samsung 5050SMD cool white LEDs
• 8-zone slice segment control
• Variable Strobe
• Easy to use auto & sound activated modes
• Incredibly fluid, incredibly bright 8-zone strobe effects
• 160-degree beam angle
• 3-pin DMX in/out connections
• 5-pin DMX in/out connections
• PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out
• Dual mounting brackets (for amazing support)
Give your light show a major boost of energy with the brilliant white strobe effects of the Lo-Pro Flux™. These fixtures are very durable, totally affordable, and they come packed with tons of incredible features that make them way cooler than the other side of the pillow!
The most noticeable, and very unique feature of the Lo-Pro Flux™ is its 288* high output, cool white Samsung™ 5050SMD LEDs, which are grouped into 8-pixel zones, or “slice segments”. When in standalone, master/slave mode, auto, or sound active mode; different strategically grouped pixel zones will flash & fade, slowly or rapidly depending on current speed settings, or it can follow the beat of the music. The LEDs simulate awesome looking circular/spinning motion effects that turn clockwise, then counterclockwise, and can keep going on indefinitely for a hypnotizing LED effect that nobody will soon forget!
Users can take full control of all the possible features of the Lo-Pro Flux™ with either 3/8 or 11-channels of DMX, or directly by using its 4-button easy-to-use LED control panel. Master dimmer settings, individual zone intensity levels, strobe rate, and auto mode are fully accessible and controllable by using either control method.
The Lo-Pro Flux™ comes with equipped with PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks, and is a light weight, yet very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
• Operating Voltage: 90-250VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
• Power Consumption: 123w Amp: 1.65 Pf: .66
• 288 x cool white 1/2-watt SMD LEDs
• 160-degree beam angle
• Luminous Intensity: 3690 Lux @ 1m / 210 Lux @ 5m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/8/11 channels
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
• 4-button LED control panel
Weight & Dimensions:
• Width: 12.4 inches (31.5cm including knobs)
• Depth: 4.6 inches (11.7 cm)
• Height: 13.25 inches (33.7 cm)
• Weight: 12.45 lbs (5.65 kg)