BRAND CLOSEOUT:Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting Liquidation Sales -No Returns: All Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting sales are final.
-We cannot guarantee "Factory Warranty" support, so we recommend buying a "3 Year" or "5 Year" warranty with this purchase.
Blizzard LO Pro CSI(Blizzard Lighting Low Pro CSI)
Add Some UV Glow to Your Show!
Lo-Pro CSI™ is a powerful LED blacklight PAR fixture with 36x high-power UV LEDs, perfect for any application where intense UV lighting is needed! Make your next event glow with the effect that is always a hit with the crowd!
With Lo-Pro CSI™ fixtures, you will get an impressive amount of true ultraviolet light via 36x high output, 3-watt 365nm UV LEDs. They also feature 2 really cool built-in pixel patterns that will put on a show of their own. Each is individually cotrollable and can strobe, snap, or fade any way you like them to.
This blacklight can be controlled with either 1/2/3/4 or 5-channels of DMX, and comes with incredibly cool built-in sound-activated and auto programs with variable electronic strobe and dimming capabilities. You can also easily power link multiple units together for additional UV coverage.
The Lo-Pro CSI™ comes with equipped with PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks, and is a light weight, yet very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
And as course, Lo-Pro CSI™ fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• 36x high output, 3-watt ~365nm UV LED
• Full on UV intensity + 2 unique pixel patterns
• Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
• Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Standalone, master/slave, auto, sound active modes
• Easy 1/2/3/4/5-channel DMX control
• Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Years’ resolution!)
• 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
• Power outlet for fixture linking
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov