BRAND CLOSEOUT: Blizzard Lighting Liquidation Sale -No Returns: All Blizzard Lighting sales are final.
-We cannot guarantee "Factory Warranty" support, so we recommend buying a "3 Year" or "5 Year" warranty with this purchase. Call for details.
Blizzard Lighting Mezmerizor 4FX (Blizzard Mesmerizer Four FX)
The Mezmerizor 4FX is a high power class 3R 250mw RGB laser effect that aims to please with stunning aerial & 3D RGB laser effects! It's packed with 120 static and more than 20 enchanting animated 3D patterns that are sure to elevate the level of excitement at all of your shows!
Richly saturated colors from separate red/green/blue laser modules and a high-speed 15,000 point per second (15kpss) scanner system generate smooth shapes, fast moving aerial effects, plus totally awesome 3D animated effects such as the cityscape animation, a halloween theme, an animated dancer, animals running, birds flying, plus more!
Set the fixture to run in 15-channel DMX mode via its traditional slide-style rear panel dip switches to gain full control of all the special features and RGB laser color mixing abilities, or set it to run in sound active or auto mode with 3D shapes, 3D animations, 3D galaxy shape effects, or star field effects. Run a single effect, or overlap the effects to run all “4FX” at the same time!
In DMX mode, the Mezmerizor 4FX also allows full control of the mode selection, pattern selection, color changing effects, plus auto and manual X/Y position adjustments, X/Y dimmer, rotation, zoom, draw, and roll functions.
You can link up to 32 Mezmerizor™ 4FX fixtures using 3-pin DMX cables to create an even more exciting laser show on larger dance floors, walls or ceilings with or without the use of a fog machine.
Compact in size and light in weight, it's easily mountable with its single secure hanging bracket.
Attract more people and mesmerize them all with the stunning 3D laser effects of the Mezmerizor 4FX!
• High power class 3R RGB laser
• Sound active mode, auto mode, DMX512 (15ch) & master/slave
• 120 static patterns and 20+ animated graphic show patterns
• 3-pin DMX In/Out
• Microphone sensitivity adjustment knob
• Dipswitch controlled function settings
• Polished blue aluminum casing w/hanging bracket
• Compact and lightweight (it kept its new year’s resolution!)
• Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10, 1040.11
• 110-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 2A 250V
• Power Consumption: 50W
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 15
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input 3-pin XLR Male
• Output 3-pin XLR Female
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient