BRAND CLOSEOUT:Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting Liquidation Sales -No Returns: All Epsilon & Blizzard Lighting sales are final.
-We cannot guarantee "Factory Warranty" support, so we recommend buying a "3 Year" or "5 Year" warranty with this purchase.
Meet Pixellicious™ Mini, the 1/2 meter 4*20 RGB LED version of our popular Pixellicious™ pixel mapping LED bar. Each Pixellicious™ Mini houses 80 tri-color SMD 5050 RGB LEDs with 25mm pixel pitch and has a 120-degree viewing angle.
Pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes using multiple control options: DMX-512, industry standard Art-Net, Arkaos Kling-net, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel. It also works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play.
Depending on the look you want to achieve, you can mount them individually using its clamp mounting bracket with tilt and locking knobs, fasten multiple fixtures together end-to-end with their end connection brackets, and even connect up to 3 fixtures together to be vertically mounted from just one rigging point.
It also comes with a frosted and a clear replaceable lens filter, and is equipped with RJ45 Ethernet data connections, PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out, and DMX in/out jacks.
And of course, its backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• Easy-to-use pixel mapping and video 1/2 meter bar
• 80* (tri-color) SMD 5050 LEDs, 50,000 hours
• Control each using Art-Net™ (3.0 compliant) or ArKaos Kling-Net
• Works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play
• Create vertical effects with hardware linking system
• Wide viewing angle and excellent color rendering
• 29 built-in programs, auto (mix) mode + sound active
• Link up to four in-lines with network cables or create vertical effects with hardware linking system
• Easily manage configuration and software updates with the network-based remote web server
• High-performance fanless convection cooling
• Mounting bracket with dual locking knobs for positioning flexibility
• RJ45 ethernet data connections
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Power Consumption: 51W, .36A
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov