Meet Pixellicious™ Mini, the 1/2 meter 4*20 RGB LED version of our popular Pixellicious™ pixel mapping LED bar. Each Pixellicious™ Mini houses 80 tri-color SMD 5050 RGB LEDs with 25mm pixel pitch and has a 120-degree viewing angle.
Pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes using multiple control options: DMX-512, industry standard Art-Net, Arkaos Kling-net, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel. It also works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play.
Depending on the look you want to achieve, you can mount them individually using its clamp mounting bracket with tilt and locking knobs, fasten multiple fixtures together end-to-end with their end connection brackets, and even connect up to 3 fixtures together to be vertically mounted from just one rigging point.
It also comes with a frosted and a clear replaceable lens filter, and is equipped with RJ45 Ethernet data connections, PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out, and DMX in/out jacks.
And of course, its backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• Easy-to-use pixel mapping and video 1/2 meter bar
• 80* (tri-color) SMD 5050 LEDs, 50,000 hours
• Control each using Art-Net™ (3.0 compliant) or ArKaos Kling-Net
• Works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play
• Create vertical effects with hardware linking system
• Wide viewing angle and excellent color rendering
• 29 built-in programs, auto (mix) mode + sound active
• Link up to four in-lines with network cables or create vertical effects with hardware linking system
• Easily manage configuration and software updates with the network-based remote web server
• High-performance fanless convection cooling
• Mounting bracket with dual locking knobs for positioning flexibility
• RJ45 ethernet data connections
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Power Consumption: 51W, .36A