Blizzard Lighting SkyBox 5 (Blizzard Sky Box 5)
Lithium-Ion Battery Powered + Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless DMX!
Yet again, your wildest dreams have come true! We've decided to offer the little brother of the ultimate box-shaped LED par fixture that's loaded with 7x 15w RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's, a built-in Skywire™ wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same features that made the original HotBox™ and RokBox™ series fixtures so popular!
The SkyBox™ 5 features 5/6/7 and 10-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 5™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
All the same new features as the SkyBox™ EXA's are built into the SkyBox™ 5's! Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 6+ hrs, or full on for 4+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
The fixture also features built-in PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged. These are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Intelion Battery PowerThen, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™ wireless receiver provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBox™ 5 match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire™ (such as the KONTROL 5™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster™ wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBox™ 5's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
And finally, two other SkyBox™ 5 accessories can be purchased separately: the SkyBox™ 5 diffuser panel for softer diffused light, and also an incredibly easy to use SkyBox™ IR remote control (more info and pictures coming soon)!
And of course, the SkyBox 5 is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
• Color mixing via 7x 15W Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White 5-in-1 LEDs
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• 3 battery power modes
• IR remote control (sold separately)
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
• LED: 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s
• Beam Angle: 25°, 29° field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/6/7/10 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
• Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
• Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
• Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov