Skyline™ is your ultimate all-in-one DMX splitter with wireless connectivity
Do you love our Pipeline™? Do you ever wish it could become wireless? Well, your dreams have come true! The Skyline™ is here! Not only does this splitter give you the ability to plug in up to 8 DMX-Out from one DMX-In but also the ability to have Blizzard's Skywire™ fixtures in the mix as well. With so many entertainers using multiple LED fixtures and video mapping there are many occasions that will require the user to need many output to make fixture placement on their lighting rig easier. It’s important to have fast DMX response and proper DMX cabling management, and the Skyline will do just that. It does not only provides instant response, but also a lower interference rate. The Skyline™ will allow you to increase the number of DMX outputs on your rig as well as add-in any of Blizzard's Skywire ability fixtures. It can also be used as a DMX transmitter itself and a repeater!
autobahn8-straight-cutout-croppedThe Skyline is an 8-port, rack mountable system which features a transceiver (transmitter and receiver in one), giving you wireless connectivity up to 1000ft. (Line-of-Sight.) The need for one cable connection in and out of every single fixture is in the past! The Skyline also has 2 DMX inputs and 2 DMX Thru Outs. You can have up to 16 wireless systems operate simultaneously. It also comes with 4 user-selectable transmission levels and an easy-to-read LCD display.
The Skyline also features 100% electrical isolation between input/output and 100% electrical isolation between output/output. Another awesome factor is the Skyline's built in terminator resistor switch for completing a DMX chain properly.
• Transmits/receives DMX-512 wirelessly up to 1000ft (Line-of-Sight)
• Ultra-stable 2.4ghz ISM operation
• Up to 16 wireless systems may operate simultaneously
• Automatic or manual channel selection
• 4 user-selectable transmission levels
• Easy to read LCD display
• Extremely simple operation
• Dual 3-pin DMX input and DMX thru
• 8* 3-pin DMX outputs
• 100% electrical isolation between in/output
• 100% electronic isolation between output/output
• Signal & power LED indicator for each output
• Terminator resistor switch for end of a DMX chain
• Power input via IEC connector on rear panel
• FCC Compliant