Stiletto I7 comes fitted with 7* ultra-bright OSRAM® 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, and is jam packed with features. Its many talents include the ability to produce a narrow-to wide zoomable wash, a sharp parallel beam, and then perform absolutely mind-blowing multibeam visual effects with its 4°- 60° beam angle. Add in infinite
bidirectional lens rotation plus 540/270° pan/tilt to the mix to create a ton of motion and spectacular aerial effects.
Its 5-button LCD control panel allows you to set the fixture to automatically run in your choice of 3 auto modes, 2 sound active modes, or set it be controlled via 22/55-channel DMX to gain full control of every aspect including zoom, lens rotation, strobe, pan/tilt, color macros, effect shape selection, speed, fade, color, shape offset between multiple fixtures, plus dedicated shape effect foreground and background dimmers. DMX mode also allows quick access to linear CTO presets (2500k-8000K), 4 dimming curves, and each of the LEDs are individual controllable for pixel mapping in 55-channel DMX mode!
On the back side of Stiletto I7™ fixtures you will find industry standard PowerCON® compatible input/output connections and 3-pin DMX In/Out jacks. Preparing the fixture for truss mounting is also a snap by attaching its included dual quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets.
• 7* 15W ultra-bright OSRAM® 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
• Pan: 540°/ Tilt: 270° (8-16 Bit Resolution)
• Variable 4-60° beam angle
• Moving beam, wash, or kaleido effects
• Infinite bidirectional rotating lens
• Built-in auto and sound active programs
• Ultra-smooth 32-bit dimming
• Internal fan cooling system
• Easy-to-use 5-button LCD control panel
• PowerCON® compatible power in/
100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
Power Consumption: 152W, 1.92A, PF: .65