Blizzard Lighting ToughPar V12 (Blizzard Tough Par V-12)
The new ToughPar™ V12 is as tough as they come, and can really pack a punch!
This fixture offers superior color mixing abilities and brightness thanks to its 12* 15-watt, high power 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs. Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, and white chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our ToughPar™ line, it also sports a durable cast aluminum with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and provides exceptional quality, and ease of use at a MUCH lower price than other fixtures in its class.
Plus, with the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBAW color mixing with or without DMX control, the ToughPar™ is perfect for architectural work and installs as well. Two mounting brackets add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the ToughPar™ V12 to be programmed with ease.
It features 4/5/9 or 10 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel controllers. You’ll have full control of all that ToughPar™ V12 has to offer such as RGBAW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an incredible light show!
The ToughPAR™ V12 is a high quality ETL listed product that is available for a very exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW color mixing via 12x 15W R/G/B/A/W 5-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• HSV+ A/W & Dimmer (4-Ch), RGBAW (5-Ch), RGBAW + Extended (9-Ch), & RGBAW + Extended w/32-bit dimming (10-Ch) DMX Profiles
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• Totally silent convection cooling
• IP Rated AC power cord with cable cap
• IP Rated DMX in/out cables
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 11.19 inches (284 mm)
• Width: 7.6 inches (193 mm)
• Height: 10 inches (254 mm)
• Weight: 11.03 lbs (5kg)
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power Consumption: 120W
• 12x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard
• 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4 / 5 / 9 / 10
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.