Blizzard Lighting TOURnado IP EXA
IP65 rated RGBAW+UV PAR fixture with color mixing via 12x
15W 6-in-1 LEDs. Features a 25° beam angle, and has an LED
control panel with four touch sensitive electronic buttons. An
advanced heat sink design allows natural cooling with zero fan
noise. Comes equipped with flicker-free constant-current 500MA
LED driver, built-in color presets, auto programs, user adjustable
speed & fade times, dual mounting brackets, and unique snap &
lock DMX in/out, and AC power connections.
Meet the TOURnado™ IP EXA
It stands up to the fury of Mother Nature, and comes back looking for more!
TOURnado™ IP EXA
This incredibly tough IP65 rated outdoor fixture features super bright RGBAW+UV color mixing thanks to its installed 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs with advanced 25° optics (45° lens replacement kit is also available). Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, white, and UV chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our TOURnado™ line, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGBAW+UV color mixing either with or without DMX control. The TOURnado™ IP EXA is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application you can imagine. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 6/7/8 or 11 channels of DMX, which means it will work just great with our popular Kontrol™ 6-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGBAW+UV color mixing, 63 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
A complete set of detachable IP rated 3-pin in/out data cables and AC power cables are included with each fixture. DMX and power extension cables are also available in 1-meter, 3-meter, and 5-meter lengths (sold separately).
The TOURnado™ IP EXA is available now, and of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW+UV color mixing via 12x 15W RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
• 25° beam angle
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 6/7/8 & 11-channel extended DMX profiles w/ 32-bit dimming
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 100W, 1.35A, pf: .6
• 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
• 25° beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 10.7 inches (27 cm)
• Depth: 5.7 inches (14.4 cm)
• Height: 8.6 inches (21.8 cm), 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) including bracket height
• Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs