Lithium-Ion Battery Powered + Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless W-DMX
Get your show on the road with TOURnado Sky WDMX IP65 LED fixtures! These fixtures maintain all of the exact same incredible features as our TOURnado™ EXA fixtures, including 7x 15w RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, but added is the most stable and efficient type of wireless DMX technology available today... W-DMX®. If you haven’t heard yet, W-DMX™ was created (and owned) by Wireless Solution Sweden AB, and it is the un-official standard for the most dependable wireless DMX transmission available. TOURnado W-DMX fixtures also house a powerful Intelion™ Lithium-Ion internal battery system, which all together allow you to go 100% power cord and cable free!
TOURnado™ W-DMX fixtures offer 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with just about any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6™ DMX controller with 6 clearly labeled Red/Green/Blue/Amber and UV sliders! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, and power output mode settings.
Its Lithium-Ion internal battery system allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
The fixture also features a unique “push and lock” waterproof AC power input connector (a slightly different style than previous TOURnados), and comes with a set of removable 3-pin DMX in/out cables. Rubber plugs are attached to the fixture at each plug connection point to provide a waterproof seal when a cable is not inserted. And a main power push button switch is found on the rear of the fixture, along with an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, when paired up with any W-DMX™ transmitter or transceiver unit such as our own LightCaster™ W-DMX®™ transceiver, the built-in W-DMX™ receiver will provide wireless communication for over 500 meters (line-ofsight), while leaving any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). FHSS are frequency hopping techniques, in which the transmitter jumps from one sub-channel to another at a very rapid pace. This technique was first used by the U.S. military precisely because they are difficult to disrupt, and unless you knew the frequency hopping sequence, practically impossible to intercept. An unlimited number of receiving units can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW+UV color mixing via 7x 15W RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
• 25° beam angle
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 6/7/8/11-channel extended DMX profiles w/ 32-bit dimming
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400Hz LED driver
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 40W, .54A, PF: .58
• 7x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
• 25° beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 10.7 inches (27 cm)
• Depth: 5.7 inches (14.4 cm)
• Height: 8.6 inches (21.8 cm), 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) including bracket height
• Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov