ELATION FLEXLED TAPE is a very thin and flexible LED circuit strip mounted inside a silicone water proof sleeve. It can be cut every 2” and put back together using simple soldering techniques and silcone seal kit. It comes available in RGB and White Color versions. High output, low heat and easy installation make this product the ideal product for a variety of applications.
FLEX RGB WP tape
The RGB version has been prefabricated in a 10’ spool with 60 x 2” circuit strips holding 3 SMD LED’S each for a total of 180 120° SMD LED’s. You will need a 12V power supply and a control option to make the tapes work. The Power supplies offered are UL and CSA approved or recognized.
There are two control options available to operate the FLEX RGB tape.
An infrared wireless controller system to change colors which allows you to select 16 static colors or run color fades plus 2 intensity settings.
A DMX driver that will give you 3 DMX channels and allow you to use the DMX controller of your choice. This will allow you to create specific colors, 0-100% dimming and program intensity levels of your choice. Needed items Elar Driver 1 and S-150-12.
FLEX RGB TAPE ORDERING DETAILS
• FLEX RGB+WP: 10’ RGB Flex tape roll v+ constant current design
• FLEX EC20: CM 20cm extension (8.5")
• FLEX EC3M: 1 meter extension (3’3”)
• FLEX RGBC: Control Box
• WR LED: Wireless Remote
• FLEX RGBA: Amplifier
• FLEX PSU4A (DC-12V – 4AMP – 48w)
• 1 X FLEX RBG tape• 1 X FLEX Single color tape
• S-150-12 (DC-12V – 12.5AMP – 150w)
• 3 X FLEX RBG tape • 6 X FLEX Single color tape
(Connections must be Parallel - you cannot link tapes together - home run to each tape)
• Elar-Driver 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 flex RGB LED strip per PSU required • X-Dimmer 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 Flex single color tape per psu required• Elar-Driver 8 12V - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 3 Flex RGB LED strip total
• FLEX CLIP KIT - 20 mounting clips for WP flex tape
• FLEX CLIP IP KIT - end caps connectors and silicone glue with clips
• Avg. Rated Life – 30,000hrs• LED Spacing – 16.6mm (.65”)
• Dimensions – 11.5mm (.45”) W x .15mm (.005”) D
• Operating Temperature - -40°c to 80°c
• Tape adhesive temperatures - -30°c to 90°c
• Total power consumption of the FLEX RGB tape is 26 watts at full power for 10' roll
• Total power consumption of the FLEX Single color is 28.8 watts for 20' roll
• cETLus approved