MAUI 44 SUB EXT
Subwoofer extension for MAUI 44 systems
The LD Systems MAUI44SE is a powerful active subwoofer, especially designed for the extension of MAUI44 systems. The compact bandpass design augments the deep bass performance of the system by twice the SPL to (+6 dB) and can be integrated into the system within seconds. Through a slave preset, the MAUI44SE takes over the settings of the system subwoofer, a standalone preset allows it to be used with other satellite speakers.
The housing made of 15 mm multiplex is equipped with two 12" neodymium woofers. The Class D amplifier of the MAUI44SE with highly efficient switching power supply provides a whopping 800 watts RMS; protection circuits against overvoltage, short circuit and overcurrent ensure reliable operation. The frequency response of the subwoofer ranges from 40 to 140 Hz, the maximum sound pressure is 129 dB.
An integrated LECC DSP with 24-bit converters and limiters, EQ, compressor and crossover functions provide an optimal bass reproduction. Furthermore, the MAUI44SE is equipped with controls for the subwoofer level, crossover frequency and phase, LED indicators and a Neutrik PowerCon mains connector. The ergonomic LD Systems Evolutive carrying handles allow for convenient transportation; an optional castor board can securely connect to the subwoofer via butterfly latches.
• Product number: LDMAUI44SE
• Product type: Subwoofer extension
• Type: active
• Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 12"
• Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 304.8mm
• Woofer magnet: Neodymium
• Woofer brand: Custom-made
• Amplifier: Class D
• RMS: 800W
• Frequency response: 40 - 140Hz
• Max. SPL (continuous): 121dB
• Max. SPL (peak): 129dB
• Protection circuits: Multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, short circuit
• Controls: Sub Freq (adjustable low-pass filter), sub level, Power On/Off, Subwoofer Phase Reverse
• Indicators: on, limit, signal, protect (protection circuit engaged)
• Line inputs: 2
• Line input connectors: XLR, RCA, 6.3 mm Jack
• Line outputs: 1
• Line output connectors: XLR
• Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
• Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
• Cabinet surface: Polyurethane
• Cabinet construction: Bandpass
• Width: 620mm
• Height: 412mm
• Depth: 615mm
• Weight: 40.8kg