Microphone signals are the most sensitive and delicate audio connections -- even the slightest pickup of hum, static, RF, or electromagnetic interference can wreak havoc. Monster Pro 2000 pro audio microphone cables deliver superb vocal and instrument representation.
Time Correct® Multi-Gauge Wire Networks
Studio Pro 2000 pro audio microphone cable uses three Time Correct® multi-gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy in imaging, depth and soundstage, and it's ultra-quiet and noise-free.
Studio Pro’s goal is to capture and reproduce every detail—the raw essence and intricate beauty of each take. Studio Pro 2000’s advanced technologies include a heavy-gauge Bass Control Conductor® for tight, punchy bass and incredible dynamics. Patented Time Correct® windings create phase-aligned signal for the most natural, pristine sonic reproduction possible. Heavy gauge copper maximizes power delivery and dynamic range.
Monster set the standard with the Original Lifetime Cable Warranty. Studio Pro 2000 pro audio microphone cable is covered by our 100% replacement guarantee, so you’ll be a Monster for Life!
• Time Correct® Multi-Gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy
• Carbon-infused polymer minimizes handling and vibration noise
• Custom Monster® XLR connections with 24k gold contacts
• MultiTwist™ construction with 95% copper braided shielding
• MicroFiber® dielectric preserves highs and improves transients
• Lifetime Cable Warranty