Odyssey BRLTMTSW (ODYUSA BRLTMTSW)
REDLINE SERIES MOBILE TRIPOD SYSTEM WHEELED TOTE BAG
The Redline Series BRLTMTSW is just another cutting edge bag for today's on the go DJ. Innovatively functional, the Redline BRLTMTSW lets you take your entire compact mobile tripod system essentials from one gig to the next all in one bag. With just one hand on the durable front handle, you can conveniently roll the bag and all its contents(I-beams, tripods, connecting poles, screens, etc.) from one spot to another. Once your system is set up, the empty BRLTMTSW folds up neatly and compact to be easily stored away, unseen by your audience.
Features and specs:
• Interior Straps for Securing Gear
• Heavy-Duty Zippers and Zipper Pulls
• Top Interior, Easy-Accessible Transparent Pouch
• Large Side and Small Front Pocket Compartments
• Sturdy Rear Wheel Frame, Exterior Straps, and Front Handle For Convenient Hauling
• Exterior Dimensions (Folded with empty interior): 24" x 16" x 17.5"
• Interior Dimensions: 65" x 9" x 11"
• Can Handle Loads Up To 100 lbs.
Fits Mobile Tripod Systems such as:
• Odyssey LTMTS1PRO 10' crank up truss system
• Odyssey LTMTS3 10' truss system with T-bars
• Odyssey LTMVSS1014L Video Screen System
• Odyssey LTMVSS1RT Video Screen System
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
66"W x 10.5"H x 12.5"D
Approximate Dimensions (interior):
65"W x 9"H x 11"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
23" x 17" x 15"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822031416
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov