Odyssey presents the Premium Edition Flight Zone® FZGSPIDDJSZW case specifically made for the DDJ-SZ and DDJ-SZ-N DJ controllers and featuring our patented Glide Style™ laptop platform design. It also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut™ removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. Three 1u rack spaces, 1 under the controller section, and 2 just under the gliding platform, are perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strips, drive racks, or storage drawers. Other features include glide platform tension latches, corner wheels, and heavy-duty top lid recessed handle edges.
Features and Specs:
• Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
• Two 1U Rack Mount Rails Beneath the Gliding Platform
• Glide Platform Tension Latches
• Glide Platform Surface Dimensions: 39.5" x 12"
• Removable 1U Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
• Bottom Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting
• Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
• Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed 90 Degree Edge Lid Handles
• Exterior Recessed Handles and Latches
• Corner Wheels for Convenient Transport
• Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
43"W x 22.25"H x 12.25"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
43.5" x 23" x 13"
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov