PV XRAT Autotune Mixer(Peavey XR AT Powered Mixer)
Peavey Electronics Releases XR-AT Mixer
Music and audio innovator Peavey Electronics is proud to release the XRAT mixer. As the inventors of the modern powered mixer, Peavey sets a new standard in compact, powerful audio solutions with the new XR-AT.
The XR-AT incorporates a 9-channel mixer and 1000 Watts of power (1500 Watts peak) into a unique, portable design. Plus, for the first time ever, the mixer includes the world famous Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction technology. This technology can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. With the XR-AT, Auto-Tune is now available and incorporated right into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution.
Ideal for use in small to medium sized venues, the feature-packed XR-AT includes Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for audio playback from any Bluetooth-equipped smart device or USB "jump drive." The XR-AT also includes on-board digital effects. With exclusive features such as Midmorph®, KOSMOS®-C and FLS®–Peavey’s patented Feedback Locating System®–the XR-AT is equipped with the cutting-edge specifications that are only available from Peavey.
Seven channels of compression allow users to dial in the perfect level regardless of the source, making the XR-AT highly adaptable in any live setting. Dual nine-band graphic EQs with FLS, monitor send and selectable EQ round out the features on this game-changing sound reinforcement solution.
• 1000 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts peak power
• Digital Effects
• Exclusive Mid Morph® EQ
• Dual 9-Band Main Graphic EQs
• FLS® Patented Feedback detection circuit
• 7 Channels with individual compression capability
• Antares® Auto-Tune®
• USB MP3 Player
• 8 Combination XLR/¼” inputs
• Assignable Stereo Power Amp
• Kosmos®-C low-frequency enhancement
• Bluetooth® capability
• Subwoofer line output
• Effect To Monitor Return control
• Monitor Send on mic channels
• Input Pads
• Analog Record Output capability
• Front Panel Effects Defeat switch
• Footswitchable Effects Defeat
• Individual signal presence lights and Clip Detection LEDs