Pro X LPS600 (TOV TLPS600)
Light weight metal laptop stand
Description: Deceptively simple yet indispensible as a space-saving tool for touring laptop DJ/Producer, the T-LPS600 from ProX Stands is a crucial component to the modern DJ booth. Easily assembled and sturdily built using aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel, the T-LPS600 optimizes your workspace for maximum efficiency, no matter how complex the setup. As a durable, multi-purpose compact stand, the T-LPS600 can be folded and packed into an included drawstring bag for swift, lightweight travel, while still managing to support the heaviest laptops. Once the stand is unfolded, its striking industrial design comes to life and provides secure laptop and equipment placement above your other gear, including a smaller interface tray.
* Heavy duty metal materials---aircraft grade
* Stable, rugged multi-purpose laptop stand for use by DJs, with additional tray for audio interface
* Collapsible style makes it easy to store and transport
* Lightweight and small when folded, makes it practical to carry around
* Saves space on the work surface by lifting laptop/equipment above it
* Assemble or dismantle in seconds
* Affordable, portable and in a black finish
* Dimensions: Laptop stand platform: 12" H x 9" W x 9" D | Folded: 12" x 11" x 1"
* Dimensions (exterior): 12"H x 9" W x 9"D / Folded: 12" x 11" x 3/4"
* Product Weight: 4lbs.
* Shipping dimensions (exterior): 13" x 12" x 1"
* Shipping weight: 5 lbs.
* UPC barcode: 741459147150
12"H x 9" W x 9"D / Folded: 12" x 11" x 3/4"
4 lbs lbs
Shipping dimensions (exterior):
13" x 12" x 1"
5 lbs lbs
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov