The X-DNMC4000LT is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ, made to fit Denon MC4000
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has our sleek silver-black exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect the Denon MC4000, and it does the job well. The case is constructed with a rugged and durable 1/4" Premium Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches.
There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf creates table space and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs. For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
L: 21.8" X H:3" X W:17"
Interior Foam Dimensions:
L: 20.25" X H:2" X W: 11.5"
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Sliding Laptop Shelf
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* 1/4" Premium Series Plywood
* Honeycomb exterior design
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
24.00"Length (L) X 17.80"Width (W) X 8.50"Height (H)
Weight: 21.00 lbs
25.50"L X 19.50"D X 10.00"H
Weight: 24.00 lbs