Mixer Case W/Wheels for Allen and Heath QU-32
This heavy duty XS-AHQU32W Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-32 Digital 32 Channel Mixer, and it does the job well.
The XS-AHQU32W case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, durable rubber wheels for smooth transport, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Product Dimensions and Weight
Outside Case Closed
36-1/4" W (Left to Right) x 25-1/4" D (Front-Back) x 11" H (46 lbs)
Shipping Box Dimensions and Weight
39-1/2" W x 28-1/2" D x 13-1/2" H (55 lbs)
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet and Wheels
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty