Flight Case for Numark NS7 & NS7II w/ Laptop Glide
ProX XS-NS7IIWLT (ProX NS72-WLT)
Numark NS7II Digital Controller Flight Case with Wheels & Laptop Shelf
The XS-NS7IIWLT is the newest addition to our Honeycomb Digital line of Digital Controller Cases, is a perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek silver exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect the Numark NS7II, and it does the job well.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable PremiumSeries Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily, and wheels for smooth transport.
With Controller, case weighs 74.8 lbs.
35.50"L X 20.50"D X 11.25"H
Weight: 43.00 lbs
36.50"L X 22.50"D X 12.25"H
Weight: 48.00 lbs
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Numark NS7 & Numark NS7II Digital Controller
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov