The ProX XS-UTL7 trunk Utility, microphone stand, hardware or Lighting case functions great is a dependable, durable ATA-300 style flight case with a heavy duty design that is sure to stand up to the rigors of travel and the wear and tear of being on the road all while keeping your gear secure and safe.
The ProX XS-UTL7 constructed with Gig Ready signature series certified 3/8 inch Honeycomb Digital design plywood, which provides a unique look and it crafted using the highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe, this case will ensure your investment is protected at all times.
The extrusion is all aluminum & assembled with certified aluminum rivets. The rivets on the 8 recessed spring loaded handles are backed with washers to ensure strength and durability. Also The ProX Cases XS-UTL7 inside is fully lined 1/4 inch with impact resistant foam pads to ensure extra security and gives you peace of mind when your equipment is being transported, knowing that your gear will arrive in one piece.
The top is held closed with 3 recessed butterfly latches and is hinged on the back with two lid stops and nylon straps for stops inside the case.
The two rubber feet and two wheels on each end allow the case to stand vertically. The inside is fully foam padded with thicker foam padding on the ends to allow a loaded case to be transported standing on end. The two integrated low profile penn-elcom Durable Tough Rubber wheels on each end allow the case to be rolled laying flat or lifted by the handles on either end and rolled on two wheels.
Left to right: 46 inch
Front to back: 14 1/2 inch
Depth of trunk bottom interior: 12 inch
Height of lid interior: approx. 2 3/4 inch
Overall interior height: approx. 14 3/4 inch
Left to right: 49 inch measured at ball corners
Front to back: 16 7/8 inch measured at ball corners
Height: 16 7/8 inch measured on casters
* This ProX case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent the minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
* Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Chrome plated hardware
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Signature Series Certified honey Comb design Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
* 6x Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful large sized steel ball corners
* 4x Low Profile Penn-ElcomDurable Tough Rubber Wheels
* 3x Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Dual anchor rivets
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
46.00"L x 14.00"W x 13.00"H
48.00"L x 16.00"W x 16.00"H
Weight: 48.00 lbs
50.00"L x 19.00"D x 18.00"H
Weight: 56.00 lbs