Samson Airline 88 Wireless Headset System
K Band: 470–494 MHz
Samson Airline 88 Wireless System
Samson's AirLine 88 Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of a beltpack or cable. Featuring a lightweight, water-resistant micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range for fitness instructors and active performers.
Building on the legacy of the world's first cable-free wireless system (Samson's AirLine 77), the AirLine 88 Headset combines a micro transmitter and a full range vocal performance mic into a low profile headset that can be easily adjusted to fit comfortably and securely. Other great features of the AH8 Headset Transmitter include an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Fitness In Mind
Designed with Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors in mind, the system's headset features water-resistant components, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck, sealed circuit board and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule's cardioid pickup pattern prevents feedback and other unwanted noise from affecting a performance.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency band can be used simultaneously.
- AirLine 88 Headset System:
- Frequency agile UHF wireless system
- 16 operating channels across "K" Band Range 470-494 MHz
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- CR88 Wireless Receiver:
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design (rack kit included)
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- AH8 Headset Transmitter:
- Headset with built-in micro transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water-resistant design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule with cardioid pickup pattern
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery (replaceable)
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute