The Dotz Par Pak has four ADJ Dotz Pars plus one ADJ Dotz Par RF Remote. The wireless remote may be used up to 75 feet / 25 meters and makes it easy for performers or lighting designers to change the color and take control of their Dotz Pars from a distance.
Dotz Par Specifications:
• High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3-IN-1) RGB COB LED
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX Controlled Mode
• 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Built-In preset colors and programs
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
• 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par’s @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
• Power Draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
• 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
• Compatible with ADJ Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
• Light Source: 1x 36-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6. 5” x 4.5” x 6.5”/ 165 x 114 x 165mm (Without Bracket) / 8.25” x 4.5” x 8.75” / 209 x 114 x 222mm (With Bracket)
• Weight: 5 lbs (each Dotz Par)
Dotz Par RF Remote Specifications:
BLACKOUT - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture.
FADE - This button will activate the color fade program.
COLOR - This button will activate the static color mode. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to scroll through the colors and find your desired color.
PROGRAMS - This button will activate the built-in programs mode. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to scroll through the 13 programs and find your desired program.
SOUND ACTIVE - This button activates sound active mode.
AUTO RUN - This button will run an automatic program. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to adjust the speed of the auto run.
“+” and “-” - Use these buttons to adjust the speed of the Auto Run, scroll