The Dotz Par Pak has four ADJ Dotz Pars plus one ADJ Dotz Par RF Remote. The wireless remote may be used up to 75 feet / 25 meters and makes it easy for performers or lighting designers to change the color and take control of their Dotz Pars from a distance.
Dotz Par Specifications:
• High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3-IN-1) RGB COB LED
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX Controlled Mode
• 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Built-In preset colors and programs
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
• 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par’s @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
• Power Draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
• 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
• Compatible with ADJ Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
• Light Source: 1x 36-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6. 5” x 4.5” x 6.5”/ 165 x 114 x 165mm (Without Bracket) / 8.25” x 4.5” x 8.75” / 209 x 114 x 222mm (With Bracket)
• Weight: 5 lbs (each Dotz Par)
Dotz Par RF Remote Specifications:
BLACKOUT - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture.
FADE - This button will activate the color fade program.
COLOR - This button will activate the static color mode. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to scroll through the colors and find your desired color.
PROGRAMS - This button will activate the built-in programs mode. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to scroll through the 13 programs and find your desired program.
SOUND ACTIVE - This button activates sound active mode.
AUTO RUN - This button will run an automatic program. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to adjust the speed of the auto run.
“+” and “-” - Use these buttons to adjust the speed of the Auto Run, scroll
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
show full description
Financing Options (4)
Option #1 - Bill Me Later (AKA PayPal Credit)
-Upon Checkout, click PayPal, then select PayPal Credit