American DJ Octo Beam RGBW
The ADJ OctoBeam RGBW produces a classic disco lighting beam effect with a modern LED twist! This 8-head Beam effect is powered by two red, two green, two blue and two white 3-Watt LEDs. It produces sharp, bright beams at a 3.4 degree beam angle.
The Octo Beam RGBW has 3 DMX channel modes (1, 8 or 10), 3 operational modes (Sound Active, Show or DMX modes), LED pulse and strobe effects and 0-100% electronic dimming.
The rear control panel features a 4-button LED display menu, 3-pin DMX In/Out connections and IEC In/Out for power linking up to 12 units at 120V or 19 units at 230V operation. This fixture is compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
• 8-head Beam Effect with 8x 3W RGBW LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2 Blue & 2 White)
• 3 DMX Channel modes: 1, 8 or 10 channel modes
• 3 Operational modes: Sound Active Mode, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
• Stand Alone or Master-Slave Configuration
• LED pulse & strobe effect
• Flicker Free
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 3.4-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button LED display on rear panel
• IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 Octo Beam RGBW’s @ 120V and 19 Octo Beam RGBW’s @ 230V)
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Includes mounting yoke to mount on a wall or on to trussing
• Long life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• Low power consumption
• Safety loop on rear
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Draw: 28.5W max
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 25” x 9” x 8” / 632.6 x 226.9 x 199mm
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.5 kg.
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov