Blizzard Lighting Rok Box EXA 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV
(Blizzard RockBox EXA RGBAWV)
5-in-1 LED's are cool... but where do you go for that little EXTRA push over the cliff?
Exactly! Welcome to the future of 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED's!
You've heard all the great things about RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's. But say you're mixing with all the colors in your 5-in-1 LED par cans, and you want to easily achieve just a bit of more of an eerie hue, or maybe your situation would look incredibly cool with a sudden shot of full on ultraviolet light, alternating with a few brilliant blasts of cool white strobe? Can you get that with your fixtures? Sorry, no you can't! You need the unique abilities of 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED's!
With this new version of the RokBox™, you'll get the advantage of 18x 15-watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rugged cast aluminum housing with attachable light diffuser plate, and the flexibility of secure mounting with dual hanging brackets... it's sure to be a BIG hit in your lighting rig!
The RokBox EXA features 3/6/8/10 or 11 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You’ll have full control of all that it has to offer such as RGBAW+UV color mixing, 35 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW+UV color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an unbelievable light show!
It also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output connections & 3-pin DMX connections which are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the RokBox EXA in ANY position, including flat on the floor. This makes the RokBox EXA a perfect solution for any of your uplighting and/or truss warming needs!
• Color mixing via 18x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power Consumption: 147W
• LED: 18x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Easy install light diffuser plate with 4 thumb screws included.
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/6/8/10/11
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• HSV (3-Ch), RGBAW+UV (6-Ch), RGBAW+UV/Dim/Strobe (8-Ch), Extended (10-Ch), & Extended w/32-bit Dimmer (11-Ch) DMX Profiles
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
• Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
• Height: 8.98 inches (228 mm)
• Weight: 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
Lux / Meter RGBAW+UV Red Green Blue Amber UV White
1M 28,030 5,150 6,000 6,030 3,000 1,800 7,700
2M 7,400 1,410 1,650 1,680 780 600 2,700
Questions read or post a question