Elation Flex LED Tape Series
Flex CW WP
ELATION FLEXLED TAPE is very thin and flexible LED Flex Tape mounted inside a silicone water proof sleeve. It can be cut every 2” and put back together using simple soldering techniques and silcone seal kit. It comes available in RGB and White Color versions. High output, low heat and easy installation make this product the ideal product for a variety of applications.
FLEX WW(2,700K) & CW (6,000K) single color tapes
The single color WHITE tapes are prefabricated in 20'Spools with 120 x 2” black circuit strips holding 3 SMD LED’S each for a total of 360 120° SMD LED’s.You will need a 12V power supply and a control option to make the tapes work. The Power supplies offered are UL and CSA approved. There are two options available to operate the FLEX single color tape.
A simple 12V Power supply that will power on the tape. You will need some type of power interrupter switch them on and off.
A DMX driver X-DIMMER-1 that will give you 1 DMX channels and allow you to use the DMX controller of your choice. This will allow you 0-100% dimming and program intensity levels of your choice.
FLEX SINGLE COLOR DETAILS:
• FLEX WW WP: 20’ Warm white Flex tape roll
• FLEX CW WP: 20’ Cool white Flex tape roll
• FLEX A WP: 20’ Amber Flex tape roll
• FLEX PSU4A (DC-12V – 4AMP – 48w)
• 1 X FLEX RBG tape• 1 X FLEX Single color tape
• S-150-12 (DC-12V – 12.5AMP – 150w)
• 3 X FLEX RBG tape • 6 X FLEX Single color tape
(Connections must be Parallel - you cannot link tapes together - home run to each tape)
• Elar-Driver 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 flex RGB LED strip per PSU required • X-Dimmer 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 Flex single color tape per psu required• Elar-Driver 8 12V - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 3 Flex RGB LED strip total
• FLEX CLIP KIT - 20 mounting clips for WP flex tape
• FLEX CLIP IP KIT - end caps connectors and silicone glue with clips
• Avg. Rated Life – 30,000hrs• LED Spacing – 16.6mm (.65”)
• Dimensions – 11.5mm (.45”) W x .15mm (.005”) D
• Operating Temperature - -40°c to 80°c
• Tape adhesive temperatures - -30°c to 90°c
• Total power consumption of the FLEX RGB tape is 26 watts at full power for 10' roll
• Total power consumption of the FLEX Single color is 28.8 watts for 20' roll
• cETLus approved
In accordance with California's Prop 65 Compliance Law, Regulation Requires us to Inform California Customers of the Following Warnings for All Products:
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Warning:* This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate, which is known in the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov