21FT Line Array Frontal loading Lifting Tower System
FENIX Stage with 20 years of experience is manufacturer of lifting towers in Valencia Spain, offers innovative high-end quality, reliable and efficient products to all customers worldwide. ProX Live Performance Gear is the only distributor of Fenix Lifting Towers in USA. The XT-AT06 Meet the strict European standards. Certified to current standards [EC 89/392 EWG] [BGV C1, BGG 912]
XT-AT06 Rigging tower Frontal loading lifting tower allows to raise the load from the floor, avoiding any single effort and specially designed for a reliable lifting of Line Array Systems of up to 250 kg (550 lbs) to a maximum height of 6.5 meters / 21.30 Ft. This product is perfect to fly line array systems, trusses and LED screens. The compact design with castors gives the XT-AT06 Rigging tower easy handling and maneuverability, reducing storage space and it is the ideal solution for touring, rental and event production (concerts, events, trade fair stands, stage construction, fitting-out discos, theaters, broadcasting, TV, etc..).
These stacking trusses, manufactured with extruded aluminum (Alloy: EN-AW according to 6082 T6) and TIG welded (continuous cord for a maximum resistance), are specially designed to be piled up, reducing storage space and making it easier to handle.
During lifting, the tower telescopic mechanism lift can stop safely at any of the PLS (Pin Locking System) positions. These pins take the load off the wire rope. The steel base provides great stability when the adjustable screw-jacks are well balanced and the bubble level on the base provides accurate leveling.
Minimum Height - 1,97 meters / 6.50 Feet
Max Height - 6,50 meters / 21.30 Feet
Max Load - 250kg / 550 lbs
Winch - 900kg / 1,900 lbs
- Design to fly line array systems, trussing and LED screens
- Made of great components to ensure maximum safety
- Raise the load from the floor.
- DEKRA and CE Certified
- Maxium height: 6,50m / 21.30 Feet
- Height folded: 1,97m / 6.50 Feet
- Maximum load: 250kg / 550 lbs
- Minimum charge: 25kg / 55 lbs
- Material: Aluminium AL Si 6082 / T6
- Workspace: 1,66 x 1,72m / 65" x 67"
- Closed base area: 0,485 x 0,48m / 19" x 19"
- Weight: 107kg / 235 lbs
- Winch: AL-KO 901 Plus 900kg
- Powerful autoblocking bolts
- Automatic brake winch
- High resistance legs
- Cable: Galvanized steel under EN 12385-4.
- Maximum cable load: 2.000kg
- Cable twisting resistance : 1.770N/mmA?
- Cable diameter: 6mm
- Cable composition: 7x19+0
- Security system: Inner pendulum and external trigger in sections.
- Leg attachment: Safety pins
- Bubble level: to vertically adjust the tower.
- Four extensible profiles made of extruded aluminium
- Exclusively designed for medium size Line Array systems
- Two bars behind the lifter for additional reinforcement
- Four wheels at the base of the lifter and two additional wheels for horizontal transport
- Adjustable height legs for uneven ground, or fixed legs for indoor /flat surface use.
- Safety fastener locks and automatic brake winch.
- Made in Valencia, Spain
Leg safety locker: Our new locking system allows anchoring the outriggers in an easy and safe way. This new system guarantees a lifelong use without spare parts.
Polyamide plates: This raw material offers more resistance than metal and it is wear-free. It resists temperatures between -50A?C and +50A?C.
Safety pins: Safety pins avoid the load from falling. Besides, they allow selecting different heights, raising all bars equally and distributing the load from the mast to the last bar, which extends the tower's lifetime and increases its stability.
Level: The new location of the level helps you stabilize the tower more comfortably and accurately.
Reinforced base: All our towers use a reinforced base that supports heavy loads and high heights.
Ring: It enables fixing cables to any surface or fixed object, increasing its stability in strong wind conditions.
Transport handle: Designed to transport the tower vertically and horizontally, it also protects the cable and the winch.
Roller system: It allows tranporting the tower horizontally.
Winch: Our winches are manufactured by the best quality companies with recognised prestige. Resistant and durable. All of them are oversized for extra safety and a better pulling of the cable.
Fixing: Prevents the carriage from moving during transportation.
Safety pendulum: Frontal loading models include this safety internal system that blocks the tower in case the cable breaks or is cut.
Safety pins: Allow selecting different heigths and spreading the load to all bars equally.