Presonus StudioLive RM32 AI(PreSonus Studio Live RM32AI)
Based on the StudioLive AI-series engine and controlled with powerful, battle-ready UC-Surface touch software for Mac, Windows, and iOS, the StudioLive RM32AI rack-mount digital mixer is scalable and compact.
It provides 32 inputs with recallable XMAX Class A preamps, 16 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing.
Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RM32AI's Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
- Fully recallable mixer
- 32 locking XLR inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 16 XLR line outputs on the front, mirrored on rear-panel DB25 jack
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono) with analog trim pots
- 32 LED meter grid
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses: 16 aux mix buses, 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono), 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay), Stereo solo bus
- Fat Channel signal processing on all input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more
- 52 x 34 direct digital FireWire recording interface
- UC-Surface battle-ready, live mixing and control software -- designed specifically for live sound mixing with multiplatform support for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Windows 8 multi-touch-compatible for large touchscreen mixing
- Contextual-based navigation for quick, intuitive access to all mixing functions
- Compatible with free QMix-AI personal monitoring control app for iPhone/iPod touch
- Complete solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- 2 FireWire S800 ports, 1 Ethernet control port, and S/PDIF digital output
- Ships with SL-AVB-MIX expansion card installed -- connect your StudioLive Rackmount mixer to a console StudioLive to send and receive audio over a single Cat5e cable -- and remote-control your Rackmount mixer
- Card slot can also accommodate future expansion, Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB cards
- Up to 96 kHz operation
- Front-panel Mute All button temporarily mutes all inputs and outputs
- Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- +48V Meters button to display phantom power assignment on the meter grid
- 1x1 MIDI interface
- 4U rackmount
- Extensive library of tutorials and downloads