The ADJ Encore Burst 100 IP is a high intensity, IP65 outdoor rated audience blinder/strobe with 125W Warm white (2700K) CREE C.O.B. LED and dim to warm feature. The fixture is constructed of a rugged metal housing. The fixture features a dim to warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile with a 50-degree beam angle.
The Encore Burst 100 IP has selectable dimming curves, strobe effect, 4-button LED menu system, 5-pin DMX In/Out plus IP65 power locking IN/Out connections to daisy chain power (rubber protective covers over connections).
• 1x 125W Warm white (2700K) CREE C.O.B. LED with dim to warm feature (Tungsten effect)
• 2,700K Color Temperature (1,200K Tungsten Mode)
• 50-degree Beam Angle
• CRI: 81
• 6641 LUX @ 1M; 266 LUX @ 5M
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• DMX Modes: 4 (1/2/3/4)
• Dimming Curve Modes: 6
• Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Strobe & pulse control
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rate (900-25,000Hz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (2.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Display: OLED display with 4-button touch menu
• Data Input: IP65 locking 5pin DMX In/Out
• Power Input: IP65 power locking In/Out (with protective rubber caps)
• Safety Cable Loop
• Scissor yoke with Omega bracket attachment
• 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Consumption: 115W
• Outdoor Rated: protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid. 6 (Protection against Dust); 4 (Protection against Water)
Please note: you must use IP65 data and power cables in order for this fixture to be IP65 outdoor rated.